At the Utah Lake Summit a couple of weeks ago, attendees were able to ask questions to the presenters online. Because of time constraints, most of the questions remained unanswered. However, since then we have been reaching out to the presenters to obtain answers to many of the questions that were asked. In this article, we’ve attached a spreadsheet with the questions and their answers for you to take a look at. The answers come from those who presented at the Summit on these topics. The answers to those questions dealing with legislative matters came from those in the legislative panel and the answers for questions dealing with scientific matters came from those in the science panel. To review the Summit, use this link.
- Darla Dowhaniuk on Please Continue to Share the Don’t Pave Utah Lake Petition!
- C. Condie on Updates on the Provo Hillside Task Force
- Kidd Ron on Utah Lake Commission vs Utah Lake Authority
- Nathan Thompson on Bonneville Shoreline Trail Updates
- Tom Chapman on Utah Lake Commission vs Utah Lake Authority
I’d like to see the author’s of the answers to these questions, is that something that can be included in the table? Hard to know if the answers come from a credible source. Also, the image quality makes it difficult to read the text, maybe embed the spreadsheet itself?
Thank you for your comment. The authors of the answers are those who presented at the Summit. We updated the text at the top of the page to reflect this too. As for the image quality, we will see what we can do for that